International Department of the Technological Institute
La Russie invite 15 000 étrangers à étudier gratuitement dans ses universités
master program in "biotechnology" in english language for foreign students!
master program in "chemistry" in english language for foreign students!
master program in "Material science" in english language for foreign students!
The main tasks of international department are:
‒ Promote and handle student and teacher mobility to and from foreign institutions;
‒ Advise students on documents to be handed upon award of scholarship;
‒ Developing and managing international opportunities for students;
‒ Draft and negotiate international cooperation agreements;
‒ Working with departments to develop their international agendas;
‒ Attracting foreign students;
‒ Visa and registration support.
International cooperation in SITSPR is organized and coordinated by the International Office.
Now our Institute has more than 40 cooperation agreements with the world’s leading universities.
Now we have most active contacts with following partner universities:
1) Cracow University of technology (Poland)
2) Shizuoka University (Japan)
3) University of Applied Sciences Wildau (Germany)
4) University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” subsidiary of the university of Ruse in Razgrad (Bulgaria)
5) University M’Hamed Bougara of Boumerdes (Algeria)
6) Jijel University (Algeria)
7) Technical University of Dresden (Germany)
8) M.O. Auezova South Kazakhstan State University (Kazakhstan)
9) Al-Farabi Kazakh national university (Kazakhstan)
10) Abo Akademi (Finland)
11) Maine University (France)
12) Ecoles des mines Ales (France)
13) Paul Sabatier University – Toulouse III (France)
14) Karlsrure Institute of Technology (Germany)
We are open for mutually beneficial cooperation with foreign partners, and our expertise in executing international projects in the field of science, education and innovation may be useful for our colleagues from other countries.